Saturday, January 3, 2009

20th March 2006 (Monday)

Today we dont have any activity, not started yet i mean coz it's the 2nd suffering day for me XD so it's kinda free & boring, what I do is just calling my family, sms-ing my friends, everyone did that, coz our handphone will be collected back in mean time. This is the funny part, our bathroom was big, same like the room, so I try to do wash clothes, try to learn it myself, since no friends yet except the Sabah girl, my mom did call me today, so happy as I wanted to tell her all the things that happen since yesterday, and I cry T.T I cant even wash my clothes -.-lll and I bath with those super cold water, there is no hot or warm water, of coz it is like jail I said.XD I hope the government dont angry with me ok =) I feel that I'm so childish, stupid, immature...then there comes in alot of others chinese friends, they seems to get along fast with each other, yeah some of them from their own same school, not me from East Malaysia =( But they make friends with me, I feel relieved =) it's a whole lot of them, I will list their name out again next time :D and about the clothes stuff, they not really good too, so we all play with that, use anything possible to wash our clothes, with our legs too haha~step step step!! yeah I do have friends now, but I still feel sad & afraid of tomorrow, I guess tmr will have a BIG WAR!!!scary day and I need to wake at 5am. I cant imagine how am I going to survive in these dayss...HELP again!
2nd Day
end

No comments:

Post a Comment