Saturday, January 3, 2009

22th March 2006 (Wednesday)

I make a lot of new friends since yesterday, yeah becoz we met everyday in rooms haha~ so I'm trying to remember all of their names. =) This morning the exercise makes me real tired,
I'm lazy I know, exercise with eyes close -.- today we break into classes, there are I think 14 classes, I feel good in it, we mixed with the other groups of people, mix with the A,C,and D. I'm having fun in the class, I like it~coz we play games and dancing...haha~and I learn something in it,cool! Thank God it's not really scary anymore, we all live together in this camp, so why do we scare or worry anyway, we all met the same problem, thats why we need to overcome together ^^ and I'm happy that I have a good head in this camp, I mean a good commander, he looks so cute, and friendly, with a kind face. hehehe~ and Im more happy that they announced saturday and sunday was free day...YEAH~~~lazy bah always wake so early haha~
4th Day end :]

No comments:

Post a Comment