Saturday, January 3, 2009

a little something of my life in National Service day by day =)

It's 2:00am on Sunday early morning, and I can't really sleep, so i took out my little secret stuff hiding somewhere where i put my diaries. I read 1 of my diaries which is the one when I'm in my National Service(NS)...it's 2 years back, but i really miss the moments. So, I create another blog that specially type out all the bits & bits of life while I'm in NS. It's a great experience to share, and I dont want it just stay in a box i want it to share it out with people, it was fun anyway, since that I'm not really sleepy yet then I will try to type it all out, all of the days, well it was actually 45 days at there, wow i actually counting on it XD. All the days was just Fun, Tiring, Suffer, Happy, Sad(real sad), Boring(sometimes), Excited, Pain and Angry...hahaha that was lotsa feelings in it. I hope I written down these, so that i can read it again & again, remind me of those times back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment